If you would like to refer a patient to Long Beach Gastroenterology Associates you can:
- Call the office directly at (562) 595-5421 to arrange an appointment
- Fax our referral form to (562) 426-2862
You are welcome to contact any of our providers or practitioners to discuss patient care issues prior to your patients' visit or procedure.
In the interest of providing the best possible care to your patient and to avoid expensive duplication of tests, along with this referral request, kindly fax the following documents to our office:
- All recent Labs (CBC, Chemistry, etc.)
- All Liver Tests (Hep A, B, C, etc.)
- All Radiological exams (CT scan, ultrasounds, MRIs, GI x-rays, etc.)
- Recent Progress Notes
- Medication List
Should you run into any problems referring a patient to our practice, please feel free to contact our Provider Relations Nurse, Dottie Patrick, at (562) 595-5421.